Can I apply the hair mask on dry hair?
Yes. Apply your hair mask on dry hair and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then, rinse it off in shower.
What types of hair condition is suitable to use the product?
Our hair mask is safe and suitable for all hair types. Its formula is very nourishing and will benefit damaged hair due to color dyes, bleaching, heat, styling and chemicals by repairing, nourishing and strengthening your hair. Its rich and hydrating formula will revive curls to bring their bounce back.
Do I still need to shampoo or apply conditioner after using hair mask?
Before using Coco Hair Mask, please wash your hair with shampoo, preferably with sulfate-free shampoo since sulfates (which is used to make hair foam) are incredibly drying. Our hair mask is a substitute for your normal hair conditioner. Hence, conditioner is not required after using our hair mask.
How long do I leave the hair mask on my hair?
We recommend at minimum 3 minutes to 10 minutes. For better result, 20 minutes is the best.
How long does the application take?
Our hair mask is very smooth and easy to apply. It only takes a minute or less to apply.
What is the shelf life of the Coco Hair Mask?
Our hair mask has a typical shelf life of 36 months. If it's kept out of direct sunlight and at room temperature or below, it will stay fresher longer.
Will the Coco Hair Mask help with re-growing hair?
Our hair mask will replenish hair with essential hydration, preventing breakage and split ends, keeping it healthy, so it will grow stronger and longer over time.
What are the ingredients in the Coco Hair Mask?
Our amazing Coco hair mask main ingredient is as follows:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Cocos nucifera oil, also known as coconut oil, is a plant-derived fatty acid oil extracted from the rich white lining (or meat) of coconuts.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Regular use of Aloe Vera in your hair has been shown to repair dead skin cells on the scalp, promote hair growth, prevent itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and scalp conditions, acts as a great conditioner and leaves your curly hair smooth and shiny.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Olive Oil is rich with oleic and linoleic fatty acids and is very nutritious for your hair and scalp, helping your hair stay healthy
Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil
- The oil can also moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
Butyrospermum ParKii (sheabutter)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter is a key ingredient. Shea Butter nourishes the hair with Vitamins A, E and F. These fatty acids are believed to soothe, hydrate, balance and revitalize both the hair and the scalp.