Sodium cocoyl glycinate
- referred to as glycinate, is an amino acid based mild surfactant derived from natural coco fatty acid and amino acid glycine. It is available in powdered and liquid forms. The mildness and attributes of glycinate favor its usage in hair shampoo. As a cleansing agent, sodium cocoyl glycinate is considered mild and non-drying. It’s one of the few cleansing agents that naturally produces a creamy-feeling lather. It’s considered safe and non-irritating to skin as used in cosmetic products.
Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate is derived from glutamic acid (an amino acid), lauric acid (a fatty acid derived from renewable plant resources) and sodium. It is used as a gentle cleanser more suitable for sensitive skin.
- Polyquaternium 7 acts as an excellent cationic conditioner for skin & hair. It is especially useful in surfactant based systems such as shampoo. Polyquaternium 7 is a very good detangler and provides slip for easier wet-combing. In addition, it will add softness and shine to dry hair.
- commonly known as tea tree, is a species of tree or tall shrub in the myrtle family, Myrtaceae. Tea tree leaf oil.
- Haplocalyx oil is Peppermint Oil for itchy hair scalp
- While it is especially known to help alleviate pain and inflammation, borneol can also be used for digestive issues, improving circulation, encouraging relaxation while fighting fatigue, as well as decreasing stress and anxiety.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- The oil can also moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
- Glycerin is a popular emollient and can soften the hair. It can act as a heat protectant as it minimizes heat damage. It may also balance scalp pH levels and minimize the damage caused due to alkaline changes. Glycerin may help reduce dandruff
- acts as a fortifying agent that nourishes the hair follicles and scalp and priming it for a healthy hair growth. It helps in improving blood circulation, allowing the proper flow of oxygen and nutrients to the scalp.