- x1 Coco Hair Mask 200ml [ 一罐发膜 200ml ]
- For Step-by-step instruction on how to use Coco Hair Mask, please refer to our FAQ
What are the ingredients in the Coco Hair Mask?
Our amazing Coco hair mask main ingredient is as follows:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Cocos nucifera oil, also known as coconut oil, is a plant-derived fatty acid oil extracted from the rich white lining (or meat) of coconuts.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Regular use of Aloe Vera in your hair has been shown to repair dead skin cells on the scalp, promote hair growth, prevent itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and scalp conditions, acts as a great conditioner and leaves your curly hair smooth and shiny.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Olive Oil is rich with oleic and linoleic fatty acids and is very nutritious for your hair and scalp, helping your hair stay healthy
Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil
- The oil can also moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
Butyrospermum ParKii (sheabutter)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter is a key ingredient. Shea Butter nourishes the hair with Vitamins A, E and F. These fatty acids are believed to soothe, hydrate, balance and revitalize both the hair and the scalp.